The school has fully furnished and well ventilated library. In this well stocked library, the students find books on various subjects such as history, geography, environment, political science, literature, etc.
It inculcates the reading habits which exhibits positive impact on the academic achievement of the students.
- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the library and reading room.
- Library books may be issued to the senior classes and returned only during Library period. Anyone failing to return the book on the due date shall incur a fine of Rs.10/- per day.
Marking, underlining, cutting, erasing or damaging pages of the books are strictly prohibited. Any damage or loss of library book shall be reinstituted by replacement of the book or by paying its cost
with an additional fine by the borrower according to the discretion of the librarian/principal.
- Periodicals/Magazines are to be read in the library/Reading Room only and the same are to be placed in their specific places after use.
- If necessary the Librarian/Principal may recall a book at any time.
- All pupils form VI onward must read must be shown to the class teacher or else 2 marks for every book not thus read will be deducted form English, Hindi and Punjabi Paper in the final examination.