Aims & Objectives
The aim of the school is to impart quality education designed for all round development of the child. The students will be prepared for their future duties by a careful cultivation of their minds and hearts.
Children will be enlightened intellectually morally, socially, professionally and spiritually. Although it is a Christian minority school, every student is encouraged to practice his/ her religion. Special
emphasis is given for the practice of natural virtues like truthfulness, honesty. Politeness, simplicity, self discipline and orderliness.
Our aims are to develop in our students the following points:
- A broad base of knowledge and skills moral, spiritual, intellectual, cultural and physical enjoyment through active involvement with the process of learning.
- An Understanding of the values of personal achievement through hard work intellect, initiative and goal setting.
- Qualities of personal responsibility, consideration, courtesy, tolerance and respect in their relationship with one another, their teachers and the wider community.
- The self confidence to face new challenges, to express points of view and to be independent in thoughts and actions.
- Qualities which will enable them to become informed and contributing citizens to future society within the frame work of equal opportunities.